• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rory isn't having his tea....advice pls

*Bex*

Mama Doe
I have just put the buns back in and Rory has no interest in his tea :?
I tried him with a piece of apple and he just turned his back on that too
He has been a bit quiet tonight, although he seems to be hopping round the hutch ok now they are back in there, its worrying me he doesn't want to eat :?:cry:

Anyone?? Im worrying about him :?
Everyone here is all 'oh your worrying about nothing' :?

how are his poos?

As you probably read, lilly stopped eating and unfortunatly we lost her on monday...

is he quite active?

xxx

He was quiet in the house - but he's not the most active anyway
When i put him outside he hopped about in his house but no interest in food. When i kept checking him though he'd just laid down by the snugglesafe
Hes in with me now digging like mad to be down so he isn't totally lethargic
Don't know what to do :?

does he seem to be trying to get warm? poorly bunnies cannot regulate thier temperature... before i said bye to lilly she was snuggling up to me as best as she could to try and get warm...

if your worried, i would call your out of hours vet...

when did he last poo/eat?

Im not trying to worry you x

I read about poor Lilly xxx

I last saw him eat at breakfast (8am) then i've been at work all day.
I'm not sure about poos as he lives with flopsy so its a bit hard to tell :?
He's on the floor now...just sat

personally, after my experience with Lilly I would take him to the vet.

im now going to be extra vigelant. xx

He's on my bed now being lively enough. When i was holding him before he was sort of chattering his teeth but i dont know if it is because hes hurting or happy.
Parents and b/f think im over exaggerating, you know when you need a bit of reassurance that what your doing is ok (in my case ringing vet) but they are all oh just put him to bed he'll be ok making me think i'd just be making a nuisance of myself if i phoned them :?

Back