• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two babies looking for their final forever home....:-(

charlie82

Mama Doe
These two beautiful babies are looking for their forever home. They have already been taken once and are now back again with me until they get the home they deserve. They are nine and a half weeks now and just so sweet. I had to give Lilly (the fluffy bun) a little hair cut today as you couldn't see her lovely eyes! if anyone can help please let me know, i'm finding it hard not to get attached to them but if I keep them it means less room to take in other foster buns and I just don't have the space to give them the life they deserve in the long run :-( They are sisters and would love to stay together :roll:

Before trim!
photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

yes she is...it's funny because they were all so different that you wouldn't think they were from the same litter.

Excuse the state of outside, they are in my redundant runs and playhouse that were due to be taken to the skip before they came along. The run is stuck on what is supposed to be my veg patch :roll:

they are so adorable, i dont think i could part with them either if o had them here too long - just a shame teh otehr half doesnt find it quite so easy to become attached :roll:

pm Soad as these should be in the In Need section..more people will be looking for bunnies there :D
very cute fluffsters

What cute pies. Are they really from the same litter? rabbits come out in all sorts of amazing colours don't they?

Back