• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rip Cinnamon

:cry: Definitely a lesson to be learned.My Baige lop eared bunny passed away last night due to the fact that it ate more than a peice of my dogs food wich i did not know i thought it ate 1 peice but it ended up to be more it had the runs really bad being that it was so young.I was so mad at myself i felt like i should have put the dogs bowl up but i did'nt know rabbits eat that.When i drove her in to the animal hospital she did'nt make it overnight i was so fustrated.My Rabbit seemed to be so alone and not his usual hoppy self so i went and got another one at this pet adoption center around my way.He seems to be his old self again ever since i put a new 1 in the cage the new one that i have is 13 weeks old she was abandoned so i adopted her and brought her in.
Picture36.jpg

Picture35.jpg

Picture42.jpg

Back