• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got Our new Frenchie....Meet Harriett

Just got back from GBH rescue and we have a new addition to our family......
Formerly Molly.....Meet Harriett
Harriett.jpg

She can be a bit demanding apparently, always gets what she wants-sounds like a typical frenchie to me.
She's about 6 months old and the previous owners gave her up as the owner became scared of having her around the house cause she was pregnant:censored::evil::censored::evil:- Her loss I say
Thanks to all you folks that posted names earlier and hope you love looking at her as much as we love having her.....

Last edited:
Well, she's settling in fine here...don't think the other buns like her at the moment but we plan to do the introducing properly in an area of the house thats bun free so that territiories are not being invaded (although all four buns are spayed/neutered)
The Buns normally only have the living room to roam free but I earlier walked in through the living room door and harriet just shot out and legged it straight up the stairs for a scout around....Talk about Confidence......:lol:
No doubt more tales will surface as the weekend progresses......
Thanks for all your comments folks...will post more photos when she keeps still enough for me to take them.....::roll:

Back