• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo will not come in!!!

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Naughty Boo is hiding under the boys hutch and will not come out!!! i have tickled her with a stick and she is attacking it.

Usually she just comes to me and i pop her back in the hutch. I've had to close the door cause all the babies went back in like good babies and i don't want them coming out in the dark.

Oh well i guess i should try again, she's so stubben i doubt pellets or greens will tempt her out... maybe a boy will :roll:

she wouldn't care if she stayed there all night i bet!

I once tempted my boys with a bowl of oats then ambushed them, felt really mean but as it was dark they needed to go in.

Hope you catch the little monkey :lol:

Rabswood

I've started to feed mine in the hutch because they were both so difficult to put to bed so I just shake the bag and they both jump in and I give them a little handful, Poppy requires patience though and if she suspects what's about to happen she'll hide so I have to go back inside and close the door before she'll hop in the hutch then run out and shut them in :lol:

Back