• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Show Jumping

DANYELL

New Kit
Hi Everyone,

I'm New, I Have 4 Bunnys.

I've Just Sid A Ad On Uk Classified For A Bunny Show Jumping Club.

What Do You Guys Think About This?

Dan

Hi, I think there was a thread on this a while back. I personally dont like the idea of it and I know my 2 would hate it.

Its more likely to stress them out, well it would mine but I guess some might like it. I just give my 2 boxes full of hay and hidden treats they love it and play in the boxes for hours.

I was just gona give it a try, put some tubs around and see if they are interested in jumping over them, as they are natural jumpers.

I'm not keen on the idea of doing it like dogs - rabbits just don't have the same obedience characteristics.

If you are just creating a fun obstacle course, then why not?! As long as one doesn't try to force the bun into something they don't want to do, then I don't see the harm :)

I saw a ad on uk classified for a bunny showing jumping competition, this is what gave me the idea, i wudn't do it with a harness tho.

Back