• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do u think guys!

shel20

Alpha Buck
what do u think of this? thinkin of getting it for my two buns..they will have this and permanant acess to a large terrace to run on during day???

Ee by gum that's pricey. :lol: I dunno it looks okay, but you could get a playhouse or large hutch cheaper and if it's going to be in a safe area anyway I personally don't think it's ideal with the run bit in the middle. Depends on what the individual parts measure. :)

Ee by gum that's pricey. :lol: I dunno it looks okay, but you could get a playhouse or large hutch cheaper and if it's going to be in a safe area anyway I personally don't think it's ideal with the run bit in the middle. Depends on what the individual parts measure. :)

Never saw the price...Eek!:shock: You could DEFINITELY get a lot more value for money!

well what it is im moving to a brand new apartment! so excited! and it has a large covered terrace...and i have a space for a hutch...a wide space but not too deep (my o/h doesnt want the buns taking over our only outside space:roll:) so they will have a base (hutch) and be allowed to hop all day on the terrace but im thinking of when its winter they might not want to be on the terrace as it will be cold as the rain and wind can can come over the balcony..so i thought of this? as the bed space faces inward no out so they wont have a draft on them? or shall i get them just a hutch? just thought it would be small for them when they maybe wont want to be on the terrace when its cold?

Back