• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues in Yorkshire

BeckyLH

Banned
Hi everyone, I'm still on the search for the isabella so I was wondering if you knew of any rescues/animal santuaries in Yorkshire. I know about Sooz and BARC and a few others, but I was wondering if people knew of others that may not be on here on RR that I could contact.

Thanks,
Becky x x x

Try the Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford, I got Pippa from there. You should find a male more easy to find. I was recently looking for a female in Yorkshire and couldn't find one who was older for Dillon so had to go further afield.

Lian x

I did look at him, he's gorgeous. I'm still holding out for an isabella but he is a stunner. His original friend Cream was absolutely gorgeous but reserved.

Just had a look at Bunny Camp and they have some gorgeous boys in but a lot seem reserved?
This boys seems cute but reserved and not sure if exact colouring you want:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=11245

yes Coffee is reserved and he is a little cutie. They have just recently had an open day and most of their rabbits are on reserve, but they will be getting more in when these are all rehomed. I think they have a reserve list or something.

yes Coffee is reserved and he is a little cutie. They have just recently had an open day and most of their rabbits are on reserve, but they will be getting more in when these are all rehomed. I think they have a reserve list or something.

Do you know how Lily got on (4 year old female lop)? She was reseved pending bonding and we were 2nd in line in case it didn't work out. This was a month or so ago before we found Connie. I never heard back from Sonya so assumed the bonding went well?

I've sent them an e-mail to keep me in mind if they get an isabella in. Fingers crossed x

I would call if I were you Becky! I know I've never had a reply email from them as they are so busy! Giving rescues a call every week or couple of weeks helps as I bet they have so many people to think about.

There is Mick and Sue in Horsforth and quite a few others, have a look on yell.com or similar because I remember seeing some that I'd never heard of, there is also the RSPCA that you can try.

Do you know how Lily got on (4 year old female lop)? She was reseved pending bonding and we were 2nd in line in case it didn't work out. This was a month or so ago before we found Connie. I never heard back from Sonya so assumed the bonding went well?

Lily is not there so I am assuming that the bonding went OK. I can't quite place her, but I'm sure she'll be in a lovely home now. I will try remember to ask at the weekend. Hubby is going over there again to sort out some old junk!!! (Mainly rubbish cages that are broken and have been brought in when someone wanted to rehome their bun)

Back