• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Early morning buns (including my newly bonded foursome)

monkeypuzzler

Mama Doe
So, for some unknown reason, I found myself awake not long after 6am on my day off! Decided to make the most of it and get the buns cleaned out first thing, and once that was done ended up taking some pics of the little honeys. Seemed would be only right to share a few with you.

First off, here's our little Storm, the bravest of the bunch who was eager to find out what that box Mum was holding was all about:
noseystorm.jpg

Now, a few pics of our newly bonded foursome, so lovely to see them all together. Left to right they are: Cooper, Decca, CJ and Storm
foursome.jpg

foursome2.jpg

foursome3.jpg

Cooper decides that Decca is being greedy and should share his grass
sharing.jpg

And, of course, not to leave out our little old ladies who wanted in on the action too!

Here's Flip coming to say hello...
peekabooflip.jpg

...and Maggie posing for her profile - "does my ear look big in this one Mum?"
maggie.jpg

Wow, they all look really content together don't they!

As Becks asks, were they two pairs that you bonded? I've got to bond two brother french lops with two sister (I think they are German) lops at some point.

Scared :shock: lol

Thanks for the lovely comments!

I did indeed bond the foursome from two existing bonded male/female pairs. Was lucky that it went very smoothly, no fights at all. Decca seemed a bit left out for the first couple of days, but soon integrated totally into the group.

Back