• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Jack- Two Years On.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
REMEMBER ME- By David Harkins

Do not shed tears when I have gone
but smile instead because I have lived.

Do not shut your eyes and pray to God that I’ll come back
but open your eyes and see all that I have left behind.

I know your heart will be empty because you cannot see me
but still I want you to be full of the love we shared.

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live only for yesterday
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of what happened
between us yesterday.

You can remember me and grieve that I have gone
or you can cherish my memory and let it live on.

You can cry and lose yourself become distraught
and turn your back on the world
or you can do what I want - smile, wipe away the tears,
learn to love again and go on.

rabbits716.jpg

I will never forget you Jack, see you again one day

Lots of Love

Janex

Aw thats lovely. I'm so sorry you're having such a sad time right now Jane.
Sending hugs x x

That's lovely Jane. I have to admit that when I used to read your references to Jack I could sympathise but never really understood where you were coming from, but that was before Nia. Now I truly do understand and realise that there is often one bun in a group of adored bunnies who is so special in some undefinable way that it goes beyond words.:)

Aww Jane, I had just joined the forum when you lost Jack. I followed the story and was in floods of tears. He really touched me. I know how much you miss him. Thinking of you xxxx

That's lovely Jane. I have to admit that when I used to read your references to Jack I could sympathise but never really understood where you were coming from, but that was before Nia. Now I truly do understand and realise that there is often one bun in a group of adored bunnies who is so special in some undefinable way that it goes beyond words.:)

I think we are both truely blessed Hilda :) Finding that Bun with the 'undefinable specialness' is not something everyone will know in their lifetime

Janex

Do you know, I remember reading somewhere that Jack passed on March 27th, and I made a note to PM you, but since you have done this thread I will let you know here that I am thinking of you :)

Jack was clearly more than just a super special bun to you Jane, he is your angel and he will be looking down on you now, so proud of what you have done for so many others :)

xxx

Thinking of you Jane. Since I joined here you have been through so much with so many buns, it must be comforting to know Jack is watching over you. xxx

As you know we lost our first rabbit, Stanley, earlier this year and although he wasn't my "special" rabbit (Florence the Neil-hater has that distinction) his passing still left an enormous void. Yes, I understand more now, but by the same token I probably still don't understand that level and although inevitably I will do one day, I hope that day is very, very far off :(.

I shall drink a toast to the great Jack tomorrow evening ;).

Neil

Jane, Thinking of you. Jack was a very special little man. As you know, I lost Charlie very near to the date Jack passed - I can honestly say that I have felt...and lost, that so special bond more than once. I have a feeling Jack had a hand in helping Bobbie find you, and will one day bless you with another fluffy with whom you will have that special-ness again XX

Back