• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thankyou MissySJ for the idea... Alvin stealing from the fridge

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
this happens every time i go into the kitchen and open the fridge... ive never thought to record it until SJ just posted peanut and his celery

LMAOOO!!! :lol::lol::lol: Love it, that boy has it in his eyes - "Challenge me, and I'll savage you' :lol:

lol i swear he looked up the fridge to say 'what do i want' hs so lovely!!!!

notice their wives are both elsewhere with these food incidents!

Oh bless him he desperately tried to make a quick getaway but kept dropping :lol: wee gem :love:

hes only got a tiny mouth... he eats dead slow too

lol i swear he looked up the fridge to say 'what do i want' hs so lovely!!!!

notice their wives are both elsewhere with these food incidents!

pearl followed him into the kitchen but ran when the phone clicked :roll: she waits for him to get the goods and takes it from him :lol::lol::lol:

i tried to get when he runs from under the couch but he thought i had food in my hand and ignored the open fridge first time around :rolleyes:

aw! What a cute monster. Molly eats really slow too. I always say the others gobble their veg like they are sucking in spaggetti but Molly take a bit then pauses to chew. It's far more gentlemanly.

a WHOLE PEPPER, alvin? greedyguts! :lol: mine would do the same if they were alloewd in the kitchen I think! he is dead cute x x

excellent!! What a norty bun! :lol::lol: I like how he was looking around to see what was available to him.

That should go in Tamsin's thread about funny habits bunnies have!

:lol::lol:That did make me laugh :lol: he was having that green pepper and nobody was going to stop him! :lol::lol:

Alvin you naughty boy:shock::lol:

My 2 won't eat peppers even when they are chopped up and served in their bowl:shock::rolleyes:

Fussy buns.

Love the vid.:D

Back