• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Peanut Butter Lovers

i would just to add that is not my normal voice!

notice jelly didnt make an appearance! shed run off with some parsley!

hahah.... i liked the bit when you said 'say hello to donna, she likes you' then you mutter 'god knows why'...!

haha brilliant!

hahah.... i liked the bit when you said 'say hello to donna, she likes you' then you mutter 'god knows why'...!

haha brilliant!

lol its cus he had tipped his litter tray over twice, tipped his food out and then kicked the bowl with his hind leg so it had hit me int he face when i tried to pick it up, so i was mad at him lol

lol its cus he had tipped his litter tray over twice, tipped his food out and then kicked the bowl with his hind leg so it had hit me int he face when i tried to pick it up, so i was mad at him lol

trying to put me off more like... hes still top of my bunny napping list ya know :lol::lol::lol::lol:

or he was being naughty so i would send him away lol!

hes bounching off the walls, he hasnt been out since monday but its rained everyday n the grass is so muddy i cant. im praying for a lovely sunny day so my boy can go play!!

but you cant have him teehee! <3 him too much:wave:

or he was being naughty so i would send him away lol!

hes bounching off the walls, he hasnt been out since monday but its rained everyday n the grass is so muddy i cant. im praying for a lovely sunny day so my boy can go play!!

but you cant have him teehee! <3 him too much:wave:

awwww i hope he gets some sun tomorrow then :(

Back