• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would you say this was LARGE???

:shock: that is dsgusting! I'd love to lock these people in a tiny cubicle and see how they like it! Ironically that would be illegal. oh but its ok to treat living creatures like it. Makes my blood boil :evil:

That does suck. Sadly Doris and Dougal live in one of a similar size. However, the major difference is the hole in the bottom that leads to a big run underneath. I would like to get them a bigger one despite the fact they don't spend much time in it. :(

I'd like to borrow a large giant for ten mins and put it in there then take a pic.

Then you could email it to all the people selling a 'large' hutch on ebay :D

It's not exactly a small hutch (4 feet-ish?) compared to a lot I've seen on ebay. :?

It just looks small because the holes in the wire mesh are so big.

we always have a saying " pets are not with us for a prison sentence".
i always imagine myself in their cage...is it boring? is it dirty? etc.
i agree with the zoo s,they have things called enrichment.ie new things that are added to the animals area or they change things.it stops it being boring.
we have a male bun who is in to everything..im always getting him toys and boxes etc.i love watching him investigate new things.
they also have the dog treat balls that when you roll them treats fall out:lol:
i need to know that when my pets die they have had a fun ,healthy,safe life.
we owe it to them.they need us to do everything for them....
some people make me sick...when we have recently been looking for a new bun ,we came across a rescue that said if you had an outside bun that you had to have a big hutch and an attached run that they could access at any time. i think this is great..people forget to let buns out , or cant be bothered.
im ranting again!!:oops:sorry it just makes me soooo mad:censored::censored:

No, OMG, I'd never dream of putting a rabbit in that size of hutch. The poor thing :(

Jessica gave birth at Christmas time and when the babies were old enough to be re-homed, I refused to give to a family if the bunny was for their child or children.

I'm sure the potential owners thought I was nuts, I asked them a load of questions and did a home visit before I'd give the bunny they were interested in up :lol:

Back