• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got my homecheck on Sat

Julia123

Warren Veteran
It feels really funny, I'm used to doing homechecks and now I have an RSPCA homechecker coming to me on Sat - I've gone all nervous :oops::oops:

Its for my big boy I posted about.... he's hopefully in for neuter on Fri or Mon so I will soon be able to bring him home :D

Thank you :D I just hope he won't think its mad that I have bunnies everywhere.... I mean I still have Speedy & Ollie (Kitts Green rescues) in the conservatory, Nushka downstairs and Daisy and Gabriel upstairs... but the plan is Speedy & Ollie will go to their new home soon and I will have to keep new boy & Nushka separate for at least 4 wks till his hormones die down then they will be bonded and moved into conservatory for 'temperature control' before being moved outside to their new bunny palace. Then my life will resume normality with an indoor pair and an outdoor pair.

I'm going to have to re-arrange by conservatory so Speedy & Ollie are in one 4' dog crate and run and new boy has a 4' dog crate and the rest of the conservatory to run (its a 12' x 9' conservatory)- all panels are covered in chicken wire for bite protection.

I hope he can see the bigger picture and not just the madness i'm in now.... this bunny is so special and I know Nushka is going to love him :)

I'm sure you will be FINE.....and personally I LOVE to see people that do loads of planning and have a 'vision' for their bunnies!!!!! It shows how much they care about them, and that they have really been thinking things through!:D

Back