• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dad was being so different today...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Well I went to clean the buns out today and my dad came out with me, which he usually doesn't- he usually dosn't do anything with the buns...

Well he was helping me clean everything, and was playing with the buns, he was acting all different today and was showing a soft side towards the buns...

I wonder what got into him??
Mmmm?:roll:

Maybe it's because they are so lovely he just couldn't help himself, I've had mine a while and my o/h has only recently started being an enthusiast, I was in shock when he came home with some carroty wood rolls for them both :lol:

Maybe it's because they are so lovely he just couldn't help himself, I've had mine a while and my o/h has only recently started being an enthusiast, I was in shock when he came home with some carroty wood rolls for them both :lol:

Omg ye... My dad bought the buns some treats the other day??

Omg... Everyone is changing!

Omg ye... My dad bought the buns some treats the other day??

Omg... Everyone is changing!

Yeah but they have to give in at some point even my o/h's Mum who was really against us having a rabbit and didn't know we had a second one for a couple of months now has a picture of Charlie when we first got him as the screen saver on her phone :shock:

Yeah but they have to give in at some point even my o/h's Mum who was really against us having a rabbit and didn't know we had a second one for a couple of months now has a picture of Charlie when we first got him as the screen saver on her phone :shock:

Omg! Lol
Jack x

:wave:my husband professes that he "cant stand "our 2 house guineas.
yet he picked the male one!!!and he denies it but he loves the noises they make at tea time when i get their greens and vitamin c thing ready:lol:

nope,my fiance is the same.he wont even come into the garden.if i talk to him about buns he either walks off or changes subject.i think its sweet your dad is spending time with you and buns.x:)

:wave:my husband professes that he "cant stand "our 2 house guineas.
yet he picked the male one!!!and he denies it but he loves the noises they make at tea time when i get their greens and vitamin c thing ready:lol:

*Husband reads this thread*- Grrrr....Noisy Cavies:censored::censored::censored:

Rabbits Rule!!

I think some guys see rabbits as a definate girly pet not cool to be seen with....Me? I'd prefer to be a rabbit than a bloke in our household anyway......*cough*(Waits for impending saucepan blow to the back of the head ala Laurel and Hardy:lol:)

perhaps he read all the newspaper report about bonding with your kids! My OH decided he wanted to feed the bunnys their veg last night. I had to cut them up for him :rolleyes: but he was quite happy to give them bits whilst watching mythbusters.

My partner, when he was younger went rabbiting with his pet ferrets - how could he!? Anyway, he is 40 now and is absolutely wonderful with our four and loves them to pieces. Even he can't see how he could have gone round killing these gorgeous creatures.

Back