• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackjack - now BJ - in his new home!

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
Following the traumatic breaking of the bond between Herbie, Holly and Rosie last week, following Holly's spay we have acquired a husbun for Rosie. BJ arrived on Sunday (thanks to KayJ) and has been with Rosie ever since. He is a sturdy, chunky little man :D and is gorgeous, and we love him.

Here are a few piccies of BJ in his new abode. They are not the best pictures in the world, the light was not so good :(

5oh9ts.jpg

15kfu1.jpg
and this is the only one we could manage with Rosie. She is still a little wary of him but as time goes by I am sure they will become more settled.

30l1kcw.jpg

We will post some more when we get some better ones.
Vanessa xx

I must have a flithy mind because its the first thing I thought of :oops:

Beautiful buns though, I love BIB

Me too!!!!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

He is a GORGEOUS little bunster....and I hope that they have many happy years together!!!!! :D :D

He is lovely.

My horses name used to get shortened to BJ, but whenever anyone asked i said Black Jack. Got fed up with the funny looks :lol:

I renamed my Benjamin(RIP) BJ, but it caused so much hilarity at the office where I worked, that he was given back his proper name pretty damn quick.:lol::lol::lol:

Aw, your Holllie is gorgeous. I can't help it, I adore lionheads :love::love:

Our tan girlie is Rosie, Holly is the agouti, but you are right your Holllie and our Rosie are almost identical.

As for BJ - and you guys are giving me a right complex over his name - he is a happy bunny! We had a couple of skips and binkies from him yesterday :D:D:D:D:D Bless him, we do love him! The name is staying tho, when I call his name I am only thinking 'gorgeous black bunny'.

Rosie is a lot more relaxed around him now and is eating a lot better. We had a couple of days where she was very picky. She is also a lot less timid :D:D:D:D. I suspect she actually feels safer in an enclosed hutch rather than being free range in the conservatory as she was before.

Yesterday I cleared out more space in the shed for BJ and Rosie, (husbands' tools are now all over the garden), so they have more room to play :D
And on Monday a big consignment comes from the HE, with new toys for them :D:D They are going to be so spoilt!

So glad Rosie seems to have settled:D bless her she is a big softy. BJ suits his name and I bet Chris was really pleased his tols were all over the garden;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back