• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for minstrel ..../hopefully ok now

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
I lost one of our baby minilops yesterday revel :cry: today on giving minstrel her brother a cuddle ive found a lump just below his ribcage i have the vets at 7 pm with him but my feeling is whatever we lost revel to it is congenital im so worried about minstrel he is only 12 weeks i just dont know what it could be please spare a thought for him and hope its not to serious :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Oh NO, hun!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: I hope SO much that poor little Minstrel is going to be alright. Sending MASSES of vibes for him.:cry: :cry:

((((((( VIBES )))))))

vibes for minstrel ..../back from vets

my vet thinks minstrel has an impacted gut so he,s been given a gut stimulant and now its the waiting game, he is however eating and poohing normally :? ive been told to give him probiotics and tummy masages and see how he goes, ive also bn told to make sure he,s kept warm, I still feel something is very wrong so im back at the vets tomorrow, tinsel his mummy is now rejecting him she wont even sit with him :cry::cry: This is just awful i feel so helpless please keep the vibes coming :cry::cry::cry:

I am very sorry to hear this :cry:
Given the sudden passing of Revel and now Minstrel with a suspected gut problem I would ask your Vet to consider Coccidiosis as a * possible* diagnosis

I do hope Minstrel recovers and that the other babies remain well

Janex

vibes for minstrel ....back from vets

so far so good i can no longer feel the lumps that i felt before and he,s as bright as a button tinsel is now snuggling up to him again im just taking a day at a time with him and keeping a very close eye on him :D:D:D thanx for the vibes everyone :D:D

so far so good i can no longer feel the lumps that i felt before and he,s as bright as a button tinsel is now snuggling up to him again im just taking a day at a time with him and keeping a very close eye on him :D:D:D thanx for the vibes everyone :D:D

Awwwww so glad Minstrel is better :)

Janex

Back