• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freds Fur is Falling Out - U/D 28th March-A Better Day :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I expected some sort of physiological grief reaction from Fred after losing his Mummy Freya last night. But I never thought that he may end up a bald Bunny :cry: He is a Rex yet his fur is coming out in HUGE clumps :cry:
He has also become very clingy this evening and he isnt usually a cuddly Bunny. Poor wee Fred, this is the first day of his life without his Mummy :cry:
Please send him some comforting vibes.

Janex :cry:

Last edited:
Aww poor Fred. Have you another singleton to bond him with?

Or failing that a cuddly toy for him to snuggle up to? :?

Poor poor Fred :cry: sending loads of comforting {hugs} his way. I hate watching grieving bunnies :cry::cry:

:( :(Poor wee Fred, bless his little heart. I hate it when people say bunnies don't have feelings. His heart is obviously bleeding for his mummy. Please cheer up Fred. ***vibes***

I am SO sorry to hear about poor Fred.:cry: :cry: His little heart must be broken. I hope that he is able to overcome his grief over losing his Mum with a bit of time. Please give him tons and tons of cuddles and noserubs for me. xxxxx :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poor Fred :cry::cry:

So heart-breaking for him and for you to watch.

I remember when my horses companion died, he gallop round and called for her for days, even though there were other horses in the field next to him.:cry:

Sending comforting vibes to Fred (and you) xxx

Poor Fred, that's awful. Buns are very sensitive creatures. Will you be trying to bond him with someone else, how long are you supposed to wait? Claire x

When I first got Dougal he was very clingy and sent a lot of time on my shoulder and chest nuzzling my face. Can you try putting on a big rollneck jumper and putting him in the front of it while you are watching tv etc?

He must be so very sad, but maybe you can help each other x x x x

Back