• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think to this 'competition/bit of fun'?

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I was thinking about running an RU 'Beauty' pagent for our bunnies which would be entered using pictures, going through a couple of rounds with different themes, and then announcing a 'King & Queen' of RU at the end (with special matching signatures for the proud parents)! All voted for by poll of course. Could even be an annual event

I am a bit worried though that people have been upset by these sorts of threads in the past so dont want to start something that may cause offence....hence a poll :lol:

i think its a good idea. i wouldn't be upset if mine didn't win because i think they are the most gorgeous buns ever, its the taking part that counts. could cheer the forum up after recent upsetting losses and rabbit confiscations:D

If you want to do it, is there a way to get people to pay 50p/£1 or something to enter their bun, and so raise some money for a rescue or two at the same time?

I meant to post a poll and forgot! So just general opinions please. I am happy to ask an 'entrance fee' for rescues if people would agree to it but generally just a bit of fun to bring the forum together.

I think it could be a laugh especially if you involve themes, I've asked Poppy and Charlie what they think, Poppy said there are lots of buns who look like her so she's not bothered but Charlie is being all arrogant and has been flexing infront of the mirror whilst admiring his new coat and rehearshing his winning speech :lol:

Sounds like a great idea, my Walt and Lene are generic buns but I think Martha secretly thinks she's got a chance... :lol:

I just asked Tinkerbell and she kinda puffed out her chest and told me that everyone else had better not bother with entering as she will win paws down :D

what a fun idea all our buns are beautiful so i'm sure if you didn't win it wouldn't matter its just a nice way of showing off our buns

I think it would be cute, we could do with some cheering up. themes would be fun. :) and if you could make it fundraise, all the better!

why not *polishes rosies nose*

perhaps you could have a couple of different catagories like crufts (like nethies, dutch, giants, dwarf/mini lop, utility bunny (a photo doing something active), aged B (over 5 ish years) and then pick an overall winner/s from them.

Back