• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name suggestions for impending bunny

rabbitmum

Mama Doe
As we've already stated, we're going to see a new bun tomorrow and I can see no reason as to why we wont be getting her as there are no stipulations that she has to fill.
We have a dilemna with a name though and need some help from you guys
Neither of us really like her existing name so its going to be changed.
I like "Noodle" but Kellie thinks its a horrible name....
Can you guys suggest something a bit different to the obvious...
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=11628

Ruby,Mabel,Maizie,Honey,Amber,Beatrix,Barley,Megan,Nutella???????She looks like my old Bunny i had as a child Hobnob

When i first saw her, i thought Honey - she's got a beautiful delicate little face so i'd call her something cute like that :D

Got to say, its looking increasingly like its going to be Honey

Altogether now...(In a silly baby voice) "Whos the sweetest little honey bunny then??"

Streuth!!

I still like Noodle but the Mrs is having none of it.....:censored::censored::censored:

I vote for Noodle!

Or Noodles.

My Sally gets called Sally Doodle, Sally Noodle, Noods, Mrs Noods, Noodledo depending on what mood I am in.

She's a soppy, very girly broken lop.

I thinks she (Molly) is beautiful, I can't imagine not falling in love with her even more when you meet her.

Photos as soon as you can please!:D

What kind of names do you like? Pet names? Names you might give to a human child? Unusual, traditional? I think everyone has different types of names they prefer
:wave:

Have started up my own account so everyone can tell whos who out of the two of us....

I would recommend the name Noodle for you Rabbitmum. Its a great name and one that you shouldn't pass by.....:censored::censored::censored:

(Think its gonna be Honey though folks......I'm losing this battle....fast!)

Back