• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meredith, good news

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Meredith had a check up today as I was worried her guts were shutting down due to the medication she is on and that she had possible dental problems.

Luckily her teeth aren't too bad at the moment, although not perfect. I need to continue with the eye drops for now and when everything else is 100% she will need her tear ducts draining.

Jen feels the baytril is affecting her guts, but as her infection has completely cleared up I can stop that for now and see how she goes, which is great news :D:D

I need to keep her on metacam for the time being but she has had an injection of it today and I only start her again on it orally when she is eating better. She also had a metaclopramide injection to stimulate her guts. And I've got some critical care for emergencies.

I cut the top of the metacam last night and syringed it, it was so much easier. Thanks Jaypot :) ( didn't think it would affect the shelf life as I am using a bottle a week)

I am so pleased that she is doing so well, it's about time we all had some good news :):)

Oh and she has lost some weight as well, which is great

Back