• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're Getting a New Bun!!!

rabbitmum

Mama Doe
After a few weeks of truly grieving for our beloved French Lop, Jessi, we've now got to the stage that the house is just TOO quiet without a frenchie causing mayhem around the living room and have decided that the time is right to fill the emptiness...
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=11628

We are off tomorrow to view Molly @GBH Rescue (and countless others no doubt-all of which will be tugging at our heart strings)
Apparently she is a strong minded girl and will cause mayhem and disruption around the home- Bring it on rabbit....bring it on:evil:

Wish us luck, send us good vibes and await news and photos......

:D

Sounds great, she's a lovely looking girlie.
You know they have two female french lops? I wonder if they could be friends? :lol:
Or she might fancy Dexter or maybe Kato :lol:?

Last edited:
Sounds great, she's a lovely looking girlie.
You know they have two french lops? I wonder if they could be friends? :lol:

He He...I Know...do you think I haven't noticed that:roll::roll: Just don't tell my wife that I'm being THAT devious.....she only just gave in to me having a huge fishtank a few weeks ago....now Ive got to get the "Oh we can't leave the other one here" look out yet again...
Stay tuned to see who wins the battle of husband v wife...

Who am I kidding...Women always get their way.....Us guys never get what we want...:cry:LOL

Back