• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies having fun in sun

davies67

Warren Scout
bunny008.jpg

Good to be out!!

bunny002.jpg

Hide and seek,,,:lol:

bunny005.jpg

I really scared mum a few mins ago, tried my best to bite her but she was too quick:roll: but i look so gorgeous she forgives me :p

bunny007.jpg

so many tunnels, so little time

bunny001.jpg

damn i missed biting you this time but got your camera-ha!

bunny003.jpg

my cat is such a tart

Last edited:
haha i wondered when youd nothice the cheeky pair!!!i dont know what iv done to the zeph but really hates me today, stamping and allsorts, thank the lord for ski gloves!!:D

Gorgeous buns and love the cat getting in on the act ! :lol:

Mine are also out today , enjoying the sunshine unbeknown to them will be going for nasty myxi jabs in 3 hours hahahahaha :lol:

wow you have a lot of animas lee ann, im jealous, but not of your vets bills!!

Yup, 9 rabbits (a group of 6 and a pair of giants and 1 indoor bun), 8 guinea pigs, and a dog :D

As for the vet bills put it this way - I paid for my vets wedding last year and for this year she plans to go to the Carribean :lol::lol::lol:

aw, i want to foster a rescue greyhound so badly,. if only i could just find a cat friendly oldie. :roll: your zoo all look gorgeous:)

my dad is a good maker of things!!the bun it was made for was smaller though but they have the whole garden shed to stretch in overnight.took these this avo, i love the sun!:D

Back