• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One more Luna

Because this tiny little rex with a massive spirit never stops amazing me!
100_6139-1.jpg

This is the only decent shot we have of her lying down...or being still infact!
Hopefully we will be pairing her up with a husbun soon

:wave:

Aww she is lovely. She has that slightly flighty look in her eye though, you can tell that she is about to skip off :lol:

LOL My other half hardly runs for the camera anymore its like Misty knows just when hes going to get back and ******* off to do somink else

Misty <<< :evil: heeheee

Luna is beautiful :love: her fur looks so silky :love:
Hugo rarely sits still long enough for a decent pic either :lol:

I've got some like that!!

Luna4308003x2.jpg

Luna4308002x2.jpg

Gorgeous bunny:love::love:

Oh gosh!:lol:I was so nearly about to reply and say "your bunny looks so totally identical, i cant believe it!":oops: :lol: Theyre such sweet photos. I think she liked you a lot, shes usually very shy with strangers and hides away...even with pellets in her bowl:D

Oh gosh!:lol:I was so nearly about to reply and say "your bunny looks so totally identical, i cant believe it!":oops: :lol: Theyre such sweet photos. I think she liked you a lot, shes usually very shy with strangers and hides away...even with pellets in her bowl:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:I wish she was mine, she is beautiful, I thought how friendly she was, she didn;t come across as shy with me, maybe I was lucky with her!!

Back