• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur may be bonded next week!

Kay

Mama Doe
Had text from Caroline to say that she hopes to be able to take Arthur in next week for bonding! :D My first choice is a beautiful tortoiseshell lop I hope they do bond as she is so sweet and when I've cleaned her out at the rescue she stays with me 'helping' lol.

Fingers, toes, arms, legs and ears crossed. Arthur is so bored and lonely looking at the moment I really hope it works out well. We need a happy ending.

xxx

Thanks Sue, she is sweet isn't sweet. I was grooming her on Sunday, she was sitting on the carrier nodding off.

Second choice is the other tortoiseshell - Lola? I think her name is, but she seems a bit of an escape artist and may be too lively for my laid back lad. She is a sweety as well though, if any of them are running round like loonies it bound to be her :lol:

Third choice is Dolly. But I have to admit having a major soft spot for the English babies too.

I guess its upto the buns at the end of the day :lol:

I won't know what to do with myself though, a whole week without Arthur!!

I am planning some major interior DIY in his hutch though. Going to whitewash it inside to brighten it up abit, and get a new bit of carpet so it is no longer a bachelor pad :lol:

She is called Spice, though I will change her name. A lovely lop white,speckled brown and black. Think she is about 2 years old. :D

Awww. good name as well. I am sure they will get on!

I keep looking to see if Santaclaus and Jemima have a home yet. I still feel bad that I could not take them and Eve and Scruffy!

Santaclaus and Jemima are they the white lop and black rex? or another couple. I know I have seen Santaclaus because I thought the name was apt due to the brilliant white of his coat.

They are the sweetest little couple. Caroline really has some beauties there. Luckily most of them were bucks or already bonded so it made my choices more limited - I am terrible choosing I want them all :lol:

Yes white lop and black rex.

We didn't really choose....sort of made them choose use. Had those two and also Lara and Rusty (mini Rexes). Eve and Scruffy were so bold...and had been there longest and Caroline said they were the hardest to rehome. However I still feel bad I cannot have them all!

Well if its any consulation when I help out they get extra special treatment as they are my favorite couple. Santaclaus always helps me when I clean them out, he hops up and down showing me where things go :lol: and Jemima is so laid back and elegant. Real beauties. I'll have to take some photos on Sunday.

Jemima must have settled with you - she was very nervy when we visited, though it was also raining like mad.

Hoping that someone takes a shine to them!

Back