• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(Peter) Parsnip (from bunnymadhouse)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Peter Parsnip as gone in today to be castrated and teeth checked. I was gob smacked when we weighed him as I didn't think he was as heavy as he was, he is 2.6kg. I have helped the nurse prep him ready to be op'd on as he was really quite nervous.
Will update you all later:D

Good luck Peter!

I didn't know about your rescue kayj. I often get people asking about rabbits, I can tell them to try you now as your not that far away from me :D

ohhhhh ...good luck peter parsnip ....:D

and a big thankyou to aunty Kay for taking him and freeing us a space to split these babies who were getting on mums nerves :?

Peter Parsnip is home and is doing well, he had to have a dental also but he is eating everything and as just snatched a cabbage leaf out of my hand and don't think he could wait for me to put the rest of his veg in:D or he thought I was to slow:lol::lol:
He will hate me by friday as he is booked in for his myxi vaccination then:(:lol:

aww bless him ...thats 3 of the allotment buns that have needed dentals so far then :?

lets hope a good diet can prevent further probs ;)

Back