• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which pellets/ mix? Poll

Which do you use most frequently?

• A & P Pellets

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Excel Pellets(any variety)

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • SS

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • P@H Pellets

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Muesli type mix

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i did try PAH pellets, they liked them alot. Tried Dodson and Horrel and we had 2 bouts of Stasis from Jelyl and Domino..and they dont seem to like them much, have just got ym first sack of excell and they seem to like!

Mine are both on P@H atm, but I am going to change them onto Oxbow in a bit. I think Oxbow are supposed to be higher in fibre and they are made out of Timothy hay.

Mine both adore SS. They were on excel and ate them OK, but as soon as I started introducing SS they went mad for them :)

I answered SS because thats what Ive used for 4 years but Im currently changing them over to A&P becauyse its higher in fibre & my vet said rabbits should be fed a food with at least 21% fibre in it

I feed all mine A&P.
I found it took them a little while to take to it but now they all wolf it down like there`s no tomorrow:D

Excel for me. :)

I would switch to Oxbow but I'm not allowed to order rabbit food of the net and I can't get it in a petshop. :?

SS for Charlie and Millie. They were on excel but after a few runny poos we changed to SS and they love it (have a battle getting their bowls in their hutch as they've got their noses and paws in the bowls:lol:)

Back