• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not sure which is worse!

BentleyJen

Young Bun
I get myself more stressed taking the buns to the vets than I do going to the dentist! Jenny and Bentley had their stitches out tonight after being spayed. The naughty buns had to wear buster collars for two days after the vet confirming they had pulled some of their stitches out at the check up. Also got their myx jabs done whilst I was there, they weren't due for about 3 weeks but couldn't be doing with getting myself worked up again.

Crikey, I'd say definitely the dentist is worse. I hate it!

It is hard going in with bunnies though. I had to take Mo today and the place was full of dogs and the doors bang quite loudly so I do get a bit worked up too.

When they had their stitches checked there were 3 spaniels in the reception which is really tiny, a lady walked out with a cat in her arms, needless to say the dogs went mad - thought the buns would have a heart attack in the carrier!

I know exactly what you mean. I hate going to the vets too, it gets me really stressed. I have to take my two in to be spayed soon :(

Back