• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piglet's not eating :(

Fran

Warren Veteran
My brother just called to say that Pig's not eating, I'm away atm & feel so useless. He's on his way to the vets now but if there are any spare vibes going we'd appreciate them :cry: Can't believe my strong brave girl isn't well :? xx

Any news Fran?
Lots of vibes x x x

Yeah, he just called. Her guts are still moving & there weren't any problems really apart from she has a low temperature & soft poos. They've kept her in anyway to keep an eye on her but she should be ok :D So unlike her not to eat :shock: Thanks for the vibes :) xx

Yeah, he just called. Her guts are still moving & there weren't any problems really apart from she has a low temperature & soft poos. They've kept her in anyway to keep an eye on her but she should be ok :D So unlike her not to eat :shock: Thanks for the vibes :) xx

I hope she gets better soon, :) thanks for the update. Big hugs Fran x x x

She came home earlier today :D She's got to have fibreplex and bio lapis but she's back to being a complete madam now! Vet also said she has spurs but they aren't bothering her so just have to keep an eye on her. Thank you for the vibes :) xx

Back