• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay, Again...

Great Idea!! Like the idea, but not sure how good it is for size. Might be ok if you left it open all the time so the bun could go back for food, water and have a snuggle in the bedroom in the centre.

m
xx

that looks awesome!:)

My buns would love that, shame i don't have a spare £150 and the time to go to North London :(

i think its a great idea as long as they are free range/got a run

me and other half got DIY ideas, probably best not to open that can of worms though!:lol:

Oh my!
Looks small in my eyes but its still cool:D
It isn't all that easy to put a rabbit cage in someone's living room and still make it look like it "belongs" there. (Sure Sasuke's run belongs in my bedroom...the run is messy, my room is messy, perfect match!)

I don't like it either, it looks like a hideous piece of furniture! No way would I have that in my lounge!

I love it! I wouldn't have it in my house, but I love it! It's very good recycling! :)

BTW, why isn't it suitable for piggies?

Back