• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friend has multipling rabbits!!!

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hiya
I wouldn't call her a friend as such but I talk to her sometimes, but anyway, she has two rabbits, a male and a female, and she's like to me, "I don't know what happens, they just keep breeding?!". Well, yes, they will if they are not neutered. They now need to sell 5 baby rabbits, 8-weeks-old, and the female has just today given birth to a single baby again. She's like, "How can that happen?" Sometimes, I dispair. That female must be exhausted, breeding all the time. I think she'll just keep breeding to her death quite honestly, cos I don't think they'll separate them. I don't know whether to take the baby rabbits, but the females are probably pregnant as I don't suppose they have separated them into boy/girl groups. What to do?!?!

The female babies wont be pregnant at 8 weeks but give it another four and its a possibility.

Tell her they are rabbits. They breed like rabbits.
That saying exist for a reason! If you keep male and female together they breed! That's one of nature's facts. Any idiot should know that:roll:

If she has access to a computer, direct her towards this site - once she see's how many bunnies there are already looking for a home, perhaps she might get the idea that adding to them is not a good idea...
No, that is probably too much to ask. :roll:

Back