• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry marries Sweep!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
This afternoon there began a successful bunny marriage between Merry (mummy of some of The Cradley Heath Kids) and Sweep (who belongs to Jo Bananas). A nice, simple bonding and they were off to their new home :love:

Merry:
merry.jpg

Sweep:
sweep.jpg

The happy couple :love: As you can see, Sweep was very chilled out and really seemed to like the indoor life!
together1.jpg

together2.jpg

Its not the end - its just the beginning for these 2!

They travelled home snuggled up together without a peep for the whole hour. They seem so loved up already :love:

I'm so pleased - Sweep deserves some happiness, as does Merry.

Thank you Chloe and Abi, I can't thank you enough! - you are a star.

I will keep you updated and hopefully add some pics tomorrow.:):D

Last edited:
Awwww Mummy I'm so glad you have found such a handsome husbun to share your life with! :D

Just to let you know, I am very much in love with Bobbin and life here is really good... but I must get back to my yummy dinner!

2361327483_2df24a0f73.jpg
Take care, your little Broome xxx

Thank you Chloe and Abi, I can't thank you enough! - you are a star.

I will keep you updated and hopefully add some pics tomorrow.:):D

It was a pleasure and a priviledge to preside over such a straight-forward wedding :D :lol:

Glad to hear that everything going well and can't wait to see more photos soon.

On their "Bunnymoon" !

Here are the happy couple on their Bunnymoon! :love:

Last edited:
:wave: Hello Merry!! Glad to see you're enjoying your new life as a wifey bun :D
Little Hollie is fine ... of course she misses her mum but she's glad you found happiness cos you deserve it!
Please keep getting Jo and Ben to post photos of you and your lovely Sweep! x

Back