• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Pellets do you feed?

Kay

Mama Doe
I had Arthur on Excel but found his poo's to always be a bit soggy so I changed him to Science Select. His poo's are really nice now, and he has a really nice sheen to his coat.

What pellets have you found to work best for you?

we started on Excel light, and stuck to that for a few months, but were dealing with runny poos every other day.
He's been on SS for 6 months now, and there's only been 2 runny poos in all that time. His coat is dramatically healthier, which makes me think (realistically or not) that his insides are too!

I hear lots of good things about A & P, and would be interested to hear from people who've converted from SS to A&P, and if there's been improvement :)

I have moved mine from excel lite onto A&P natural pellets. They seem to like it and it takes longer for them to chew it too!:D

we started on Excel light, and stuck to that for a few months, but were dealing with runny poos every other day.
He's been on SS for 6 months now, and there's only been 2 runny poos in all that time. His coat is dramatically healthier, which makes me think (realistically or not) that his insides are too!

I hear lots of good things about A & P, and would be interested to hear from people who've converted from SS to A&P, and if there's been improvement :)

:wave:

I kinda did it the other way from A&P to SS, only because a huge amount that the A&P comes in was too much to store for 2 buns :lol: I found they liked them both equally. I had sophie on excel for years but it didn't really agree with Rudy hence going to A&P then to SS. I think I found SS and A&P to be pretty equal :)

I use Excel. Never seem to have any problems with it. Haven't seen P@H own brand ones. I've seen the rabbit muesli but not those...... Hmmmmmm. :)

SS here..... they look so yummy i want to eat them... alvin looks so cute with the pellet sticking out of his mouth too

i started with excel but was advised to switch to A&P but the bag was to big and alvin never seemed to want them...SS was my comprimise

the feeding frenzy that SS causes will make me stick to them, plus my vet was very impressed at how well they look :D

Back