• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My neighbour and Arthur

Kay

Mama Doe
I have just witnessed the sweetest thing! My lovely little old neighbour was leaning on the fence chatting to Arthur! :lol: Telling him he is a sweet bunny and to eat all his greens. Bless her. Arthur was on his back legs with a ear up listening to her.

I had to tell her off the other week because she threw some lettuce over for him! She was nice about it though and now on occasion the odd carrot peeling or cabbage leaf coming flying through the air into the garden.

Gwad no :oops: she means well but she would want to hold him all the time and Arthur wouldn't be having any of that. She is a lovely neighbour but I wouldn't trust her to look after him, her memory slips from time to time.

Once her smoke alarm was going off for 15 minutes so we went to investigate and found a frying pan on fire with burnt sausages. She'd not known where the noise from the alarm was coming from and got fed up with it so just left the house with the door wide open and gone for a walk :shock:

I do worry living next to her not only for her health but incase she burns her house down and ours.

Maybe it's a Hertfordshire thing? When we lived in Borehamwood we had a lovely old couple as neighbours who absolutely doted on our buns!

Back