• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Of Veg, binkies and cats *pic heavy*

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Easter sunday for our group of 5, staring Bilbo (agouti) Mina (other lop) Puck (b&w) Rocky (fluffster) and Crocus...

Of veg:
ovb01.jpg

ovb02.jpg

ovb03.jpg

ovb05.jpg

Last edited:
Of binkies

...Binkies

ovb04.jpg

ovb06.jpg

Hey! Muuummm! Watch what I can do.
ovb07.jpg

Wheeee!!
ovb08.jpg

pfft... I can do better!
ovb09.jpg

ovbs.jpg
ovbs2.jpg

(Rocky, the lionheady one, did one binky where he flipped right over like one of those sumersaulting dog things, it really suprised him. :lol:

Last edited:
Awwwww, what lovely pics!

Come on, what is your secret of binky photgraphy? I end up with a picture of nothing as they've whizzed by too quickly :lol

Last one

...and cats

Finally they discovered that strange creature that sometimes sits outside.
oc1.jpg

They carefully got closer...
oc2.jpg

and closer
oc3.jpg

and closer.
oc4.jpg

Till they found that the cat would walk away if they got too close, so then they all spent a while harrassing him. Pepe decided it wasn't worth the agro and watched from inside instead.

Aww what a beautiful group of bunnies you have, please tell them all that my household think they are all goureous.

:D

and yes what is your secret to binking photography, I always end up with just the bum or a blurred streak :lol:

Awwwww, what lovely pics!

Come on, what is your secret of binky photgraphy? I end up with a picture of nothing as they've whizzed by too quickly :lol

pot luck! :lol: I've discovered that it's better to aim and focus the camera without the view finder because it's slightly delayed. I want a nice close up one next. A fully charged camera helps too as I find mine slows down as the battery starts to go.

I can't really take the credit for them being gorgeous though, as they belonged to Chris (o.h) before they were both of ours. :)

Last edited:
Back