• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

things i need to know!

davies67

Warren Scout
1)My friend bought the buns one of those fruit shaped mineral licks a couple of weeks ago and they have already gobbled it up...I feed them proper pellets and all greens and of course hay so are they eating it quick as they are lacking minerals?if so what? or is it a big con and they the mineral licks are just full of sugar???

2)how bothered are rabbits by rain. Mine dont get under the covered bit of their run when it rains but just sit getting soaked so i resort to not putting them out if it looks like rain as i dont want them to get sick. overprotective???
:)

Last edited:
The mineral licks are a big con! Rabbits need loads of hay, a bit of veg and a few pellets. Thats all their nutritional requirements met!

I don't think the rain will hurt them, just make sure they have shelter if they chose it

Back