• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny Shop

Raven, on a side note, it's so different to see Dee Millen as a child! :shock:

Sorry got distracted there

It looks alright, but this hutch looks awful small :cry:

http://www.deemillenrabbitaccessories.com/product_single.php?id=336

and her own rabbit feed has only 10% fibre!:shock:

Other than that, the toys do look good and are reasonably priced!:)

I am put off by what she wrote about her tri colour dutch, I don't believe animals should ever be attempted to be made 'perfect'.:cry::cry:

Yep thats what I thought and I personally wouldnt spend money somewhere that sells hutches that size. The toys look good but its nothing you cant get from the hay experts or pampered piggies :)

The gifts are very sweet though :) x

We got one of these ages ago (the lowest one) and have to say that the buns LOVE :love: it! We put ours across the gap between the sofas and they love leaping over it :D

Really? Hmmm I was tempted with one of those but i just can't see any of mine jumping over it...:rolleyes::lol:

Fab store though loads of goodies there!! Thanks Ravenrexes

biggles happy bunny

BIGGLES AND HIS SISTER BLOSSOM HAVE ALWAYS EATEN DEE MILLEN FOOD, AND ARE VERY HEALTH TOO, OUR DIET ALSO INCLUDES REDIGRASS.
WE HAVE 8 OTHER FRIENDS AVALON AND HORATIO, TRI DUTCH WHO LIVE NEXT DOOR, AND THE 6 HARE CROSS BUNNYS THELMA LOUISE,BASHFUL,WONKY,BLONDIE AND DOBBIE WHICH LIVE IN A WENDY HOUSE
WITH RUN ATTACHED, WE THINK DINNER TIME IS GREAT THANKS, AND GIVE BIG THUMBS UP TO DEE MILLENS RABBIT ACCESSORIES, WE CANT WAIT TO ORDER
THE BIG BALL TO PLAY WITH.:D:wave:

Back