• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i need a bigger shed,and smaller hutches

does any one know where i can get a cheap shed,bigger than the one i have..the one i have now is 6ft - 4ft....i am thinking about fosterin sum bunnies....i also need some smaller hutches...

does any one know where i can get a cheap shed,bigger than the one i have..the one i have now is 6ft - 4ft....i am thinking about fosterin sum bunnies....i also need some smaller hutches...

Ebay is a good place to start because you can find pre-owned ones. There are also a number of companies that do Classified Ads on there.

Have you checked the minimum hutch sizes for the rescue you will be fostering for? Most will be 5 or 6ft.

i need smaller hutches as in the 1 has a run atached,i was thinkin of getting normal hutches the right sizes and then get a couple ov seperate runs.i am gettin in touch with my local rabbit rescue place to find out more about wat i want to do..so i get it right..lol..

Back