• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freecycle Rabbits - Anybody help?!

I havent commited to anything as yet, but I was just checking my email inbox and clearly the junk when i noticed that someone had put two female rabbits on there.

Now mine doesnt normally allow pets, so either it has slipped through due to the huge volume of posts this weekend, or they've changed there rules.

Dont know too much about them as yet, but they are two females, living together in a '6 month old' hutch.
Judging on the age of the hutch, i would guess at the moment that they are also about 6 months old, and possibly started fighting?!....

Like i said information is very limited at the moment, but trying to get some more.

Rabbits are based in Ipswich area, at present

Keep us updated with info you can find out. Our local freecycle allows animals, and they are usually snapped up within 5 mins of being offered.:cry:

Keep us updated with info you can find out. Our local freecycle allows animals, and they are usually snapped up within 5 mins of being offered.:cry:

Same as ours :cry: I tried to get two rex bunnies a few months back but she gave them to a childrens farm :cry:

Havent had any as of yet, maybe she hasnt checked her email.
Unfortuatly i wont be able to take them on, although i did try. My mum wants another rabbit but cant take on two unfortuatly.

Any updates and i will post them here,

I do believe it is the same post Paula

Back