• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia :(U/D Preliminary PM findings 26/03

capel

Warren Veteran
After talking to Kevin, Rog and I have taken the heartbreaking, but inevitable, decision to let him help Nia to a gentle end this morning.. Although she doesn't seem to be in any pain and has managed to eat a bit of apple and taken her metacam on a mini shreddie(her all- time favourite treat!) the effort has exhausted her and she's mouth breathing. It's not fair to let her struggle on as I feel that would not be prolonging her life but rather prolonging her death.

Last edited:
We really didn't think she'd make it through the night and to be honest I expected(hoped) her to be gone this morning. I just so want to keep her with us but she's exhausted and I know in my heart that this is the kindest thing but, as most of you have already experienced, it doesn't make the decision any easier.:cry::cry:

:cry::cry: we shall be thinking of you this morning. it is such a hard decision to make but you know whats best for Nia and she knows how much you love her.

Hilda you know you have my full support in this heartbreaking decision :cry: You are putting Nia's needs before anything else and she is obviously a very tired little Bunny now :cry:
Sometimes loving a Bun so very much means we have to let them go

:cry::cry::cry:

(((((((((((( Hugs ))))))))))

Janex :cry:

Oh Hilda I'm so so sorry. I think Nia has a special place in many of our hearts. Thinking of you this morning. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heart breakinh decision Hilda, hugs to you and yours and I will be thinking of you all this morning, I am so sorry

Back