• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bigwig - my handsome, gentle, old man

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
This is Bigwig, my gorgeous old Frenchie man:love::love:. He is 5 now, which for a Frenchie is elderly. His back legs are somewhat weak and wobbly, he is blind in one eye and he is slightly incontinent. He has to take a bum bath when needed to get cleaned up and cream applied to prevent him getting sore. He is soooo good about it, just sits there and lets me do whatever I please to him. But thats Wiggy all over - he is one of the nicest, most gentle, most cuddliest buns I have ever met. He doesn't have a nasty bone in his body:love::love: He's never sprayed or made a sex pest of himself. And he is the only bun I have ever had that I can put a strange rabbit with him male or female and they accept him straight away.

I just love him so much.:D:D:D:D. Please excuse him letting it all hang out - modesty is not one of his virtues :lol:

bathbun1.jpg

bathbun2.jpg

Awwwwww what a darling! :love:

How much to come round for an hour to have a cuddle?! :oops: :lol:

He doesn't charge for cuddles, but you will have to bring some rabbit snaks. :lol: And he does like long cuddles .... kind of like half an hour at a time at least.

I love him.

I bet you spend all day cuddling him don't you?:D

He does seem to get more than his fair share of cuddles ..... but he just loves cuddling so much , what can I do :lol: And there is so much to cuddle, too - even though he's old he still weighs 13lbs :D

Back