• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

an easter miracle

ecudc

Warren Veteran
After nearly three months, little rosie nethie has managed to be in the sittingroom for over three hours and not one poo anywhere. There are poos where they are supposed to be (in the litter tray). Normally I would be picking up about 30 between the lot of them as she'd start Sooty and Honey off too. It is an easter miracle.

The little madam in question...."Who me, a pooping machine...surely not"
P1000670.jpg

After nearly three months, little rosie nethie has managed to be in the sittingroom for over three hours and not one poo anywhere. There are poos where they are supposed to be (in the litter tray). Normally I would be picking up about 30 between the lot of them as she'd start Sooty and Honey off too. It is an easter miracle.

The little madam in question...."Who me, a pooping machine...surely not"
P1000670.jpg

Aww! Well Done!:)

Awwww what a gorgeous girl :) Both my girls poop all over the house but im happy picking it up as long as they are peeing in their trays :lol:

we went upstairs last night to find out the buns hadn't been quite as good as thought. Sooty had broken down the barrier blocking the stairs becuase we'd had foster buns up there.....only a little pile though and quite good considering Sandy only left two days ago so it would still smell of strange rabbit.

One thing that is odd is that since their mixi and/or a hord of rabbit ladies invading my living room for pizza, Rosie & honey seem to be getting on a lot better, which may account for dramatically reduced poo. I wonder if the trauma of mixi jab brought them closer together.

Did you take them together in the same carrier? I cannot remember who on here posted about a car journey to help bond a pair, but maybe that did it!

Thats usually me that says try the car :lol: The vet is only 5 minutes away and they've been gone on hundreds of car journeys since being together. They've always been bonded enough for no fighting just chasing but they've never been "close". The last couple of days they seem a lot more snuggly.

Back