• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dust free hay postage costs?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:wave: ok i could use my exhaustion lately and me having a minor epileptic seizure whilst sleeping for fogging my brain..but who am i kidding..im me...and daft as a brush..either that or or the site isnt too clear..:oops:

for the life of me i cannot find a dhl price list or postage n packing price list.
id like to know if id not only save more on hay bales by ordering more but postage etc too......

ive run out and cant belive it and easter hols meant no moving of stuff online..im awaiting mine from hayexeprts and a smaple from west wales willows....but i need some asap..in town its nasty stuff but i think ill have to get it...:shock:

normaly i was used to amounts but that was in the days of bunny basics hay bales of timmy hay.....im a twit.

so off to get nasty hay..but am really curiois..how can you find the delivery costs on the dust free hay site or am i really that thick?

i want to shop aorund and see what works out best and which my buns prefer...bless em!
me i get no choice lol....spoilt buns..no happybuns and no dental probs for bif for over a year..:D

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

i have just seen the little bit on the costs page..includes delivery.....

doh!!:oops::oops::oops::lol::lol:

That's the sort of thing I do all the time:oops::oops:

If you're shopping around to see which your rabbits like best I've just placed an order for dust free for 10 bales of hay - 4 soft, 4 course and 2 of the new H1 hay that he's selling for £42.00, so he's quite flexible on what combination you want to order.

Yep and £3 for the smaller bags! I offered to fetch some for anyone last time i went but nobody was interested :( won't be going for a while as I got quite a bit last time!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: It took me a little while to work that out too. I think I would spend more on petrol collecting than delivery would cost......especially as i get the 10 bale size.

:lol::lol::lol:.phew..so its not just me!! Reckon its all the hay bits and rabbit fur that have got into the vast expanse between my ears:lol:

mm my buns were and are spoilt..they had timmyhay 2nd cut from bunny basics ...which i miss terribly..but the hay experts timmy hay at £26 they loved but it didnt go very far at all....and my mum ran out so we were kinda sharing it!today her hay experts order came and ive filed up two carrier bags with a mix of gras hay..oat hay and two handfuls of timmy hay...and the buns are like..is that it...gulp.

ok so its oxbow hay on hay experts....but bunny basics wasnt..is the timmy hay similar to how that was?

mm maybe a mix is a good idea..if my buns dont like it im sure mums baby bun will!!

wow what a saving!! bit far from hampshire on a bus tho dont you think:shock::lol:

Back