• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look at that tongue go!!

Awwww that's so sweet!

I've just tried giving a cup of warm water to Bobbin and Broome.... they absolutely loved it! :shock: :D I guess we drink warm things, why shouldn't it be nice for them?

Awwww that's so sweet!

I've just tried giving a cup of warm water to Bobbin and Broome.... they absolutely loved it! :shock: :D I guess we drink warm things, why shouldn't it be nice for them?

it's so funny, even if he's had a big drink of "normal" water, he's go at warm water like he hasn't drunk anything for a week! :lol::lol:

hahaha I just tried Misty with it...she loved it.

Is there any benefit to them drinking warm water or not?

Well it is advised that one should syringe feed warm water to help when a bun has GI Stasis... I imagine this is not just for hydration but also helps with breaking up food in the stomach. I can't see that occasional warm water would do any harm, in fact it may be good as an occasional treat and could benefit stomach processes, although some more experienced opinions would be welcomed.... anyone? :)

Back