• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny boy Mike!

Stevie b

Warren Scout
amike.jpg

Isn't he sweet?!
I am worried about him as i think he has an abscess on his leg :( Am taking him to the vets in the morn.
The home I got him from told me that he is about 8 months old...but i think younger.
Also any ideas what breed he is? I love him so much and I've only had him 3 days :oops::D

aaaw, if he is a dwarf lop, how big do u think he will be full grown?
Cuz i was told Miffy was a dwarf lop, and now she is 15 months old there is definately nothing dwarf about her! (she is the fawn coloured one in my sig pic)

aaaw, if he is a dwarf lop, how big do u think he will be full grown?
Cuz i was told Miffy was a dwarf lop, and now she is 15 months old there is definately nothing dwarf about her! (she is the fawn coloured one in my sig pic)

yeah dwarfs are not really dwarfs at all stevie! i have never measured my little treasure but id imagine he should be around the same size as ur dwarf lady minus the dewlap!:):wave:

well he is still quite small, if i remember rightly Miff was a lot bigger than him at eight months tho. I was told his dangly bits have 'dropped' when i got him so i am hoping to get him neutered asap now. With him being my first buck i have little experience with this sort of thing but when i take him to the vet hopefully they will help shed some light on it all! ;)

well he is still quite small, if i remember rightly Miff was a lot bigger than him at eight months tho. I was told his dangly bits have 'dropped' when i got him so i am hoping to get him neutered asap now. With him being my first buck i have little experience with this sort of thing but when i take him to the vet hopefully they will help shed some light on it all! ;)

so will you neuter him then bond him with your other buns? i got my little darling neutered as soon as vet said i could (i also had no experience with bucks or buns at all!) i have never had him hump or spray so im lucky!:lol::wave:

well i am going to bond him with my bun Millie. I had been trying to bond my two girls but they hate each other :cry:
Miff is a very people bun, me and my o/h are her partners. But mill is more nervous so i decided to get her a husbun! She is spayed so i took her to a rescue on friday and the one she had a positive bonding with was Mike, who was the only one who wasn't neutered! I had them in cages next to each other til the other day but he was spraying EVERYWHERE! It was gross, so i have seperated them for now until he is neutered! Hopefully after a while his hormones will calm, he keeps making these cute little buzzy honking noises! I think he has the bunny horn bless him!:oops::lol:

Did you get your bun boy neutered before or after he met the bun he was bonded with? I am hoping that they will get on ok still after he is neutered...

well i am going to bond him with my bun Millie. I had been trying to bond my two girls but they hate each other :cry:
Miff is a very people bun, me and my o/h are her partners. But mill is more nervous so i decided to get her a husbun! She is spayed so i took her to a rescue on friday and the one she had a positive bonding with was Mike, who was the only one who wasn't neutered! I had them in cages next to each other til the other day but he was spraying EVERYWHERE! It was gross, so i have seperated them for now until he is neutered! Hopefully after a while his hormones will calm, he keeps making these cute little buzzy honking noises! I think he has the bunny horn bless him!:oops::lol:

Did you get your bun boy neutered before or after he met the bun he was bonded with? I am hoping that they will get on ok still after he is neutered...

ah you got him from a rescue thats great stevie, only wish id known about rabbit rescues when i got giz, still he will be getting a wifey at some point.

how typical for millie to fall in love with the only one with his bits!buns ay:roll::lol:

and naughty mike spraying all over his wife to be!:roll::lol:

unfortunately my little one does not yet have a wifey as i dont have the room at the min wont be long now though:)

if you need some help with bonding after the neuter you could make a thread in rabbit care section:wave:

yes i will, there are so many people on here who know loads about buns it is great and so helpful!

My two girls weren't from rescues either, i didn't know when i got them about the problems with rabbits in pet stores etc, it is great to give an unwanted little guy a forever home:):):):):):):):)I love him!!!
Millie was quite shocked at this little tearaway humping her like crazy and spraying her! Bless her! She likes him a lot tho. I let them go by each other when the other is in their cage and the poke there noses thru to each other and touch noses! So so sweet!

I love buns, they are such cheeky little chaps :lol:;)

Back