• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

have you helped with a bunnyrun.......

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
well if you have i would just like to say a big

THANKYOU

We have rehomed a lot of bunnies to new homes far away from us these last few months and without the help of the lovely people on here who give up their time , petrol and sanity:rolleyes: to help ...it just wouldnt be possible ..

so give yourselves a pat on the back...and again ...thankyou ;)

:wave:

i haven't taken part yet but i'm always looking to see if i'm needed. I think it's great that people take part in getting these buns to their forever homes. I would love to:D

Its the very least we can do to help :)

Altho I nearly had to stop on the way home today and go to sleep coz I was so tired. Serves me right for trying to sleep in the same room as the buns, Minstrel decided to start ripping newspaper at about 5 this morning :roll:

Yes a HUGE THANK YOU to all the supershiny stars who whizz across the country on their four wheeled steeds to take lucky bunnies to their new homes!!!

Sooz & The Hoppers x

Back