• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden time & meeting new friends!

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Well I was able to let Zion and Fia out in the garden today for a bit of a run around which they love. They also had the first opportunity to meet Winter for the first time up close which I was a bit nervous about as I was worried that Zi and Fia would attack eachother - I need not have worried :D Apart from Zion sticking his head right under Fia's chin everything was calm altho Winter did get quite excited :lol:

Some of Fia and Zion around the garden first :)

Fia
2403fiaflower.jpg

Both monkey's after my fruit tart
2403mmmmm.jpg
2403looking.jpg

Zion
2403myhouse.jpg

Look at my tubby cute tummy mummy!
2403tubbytum.jpg

Ooooo have you got food? I'm Commminnggggg
2403zionaction.jpg

The impending meet - Winter's hutch in the background
2403hutchindistance.jpg

Winter clock's Fia and does some thumping
2403winterclockfia.jpg

The meet 'ELLO - who're you??'
2403fiaziwintermeet1.jpg
2403fiaziwintermeet2.jpg

2403fiawintermeet1.jpg
2403ziwintermeet1.jpg

Winter does a happy flop whilst Zi & Fia hop around the garden - I think that's a good sign that he wants a friend don't you? :D He did some binkys in his little run too :D

Hope you all enjoy - I went a bit snap happy :rolleyes:

**Please note Winter's accomodation is only temporary and he will be getting a new hutch/run and a girlfriend soon!**

ooh my gosh they are soooo stunning they look so velvety in the sun the pic with the bunny tongue too:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:mega cute warning in title required!

Back