• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo made his trip to Ipswich today

maisydaisystar

Alpha Buck
Hi all,
A very happy easter monday to you all.
I am really happy today, Thanks to the help of the lovely pipstrel and parsnipbun taking the time out to help with the Bunny run.
I am very grateful to them and of course Angie and Tracey at B.A.R.C, in Barnsley, who gave me the all clear to adopt this gorgeous little fella.

I picked him up from parsnipbun in cambridge at 1pm, and he has been home for a few hours now, I have left him to settle into his hutch, I just wanna go and see him, but I know, he needs his rest after such a busy day.
He is eating and drinking so not too stressed out after the long journey.
Here is a photo of him before coming to me.

julybuns211.jpg

I will get new photos asap. I'm hoping the bonding with Tilly will go well, but am gonna take it slowly.

ISN'T HE ADORABLE

Hi Milo:
Nice to have met you - you are certainly a stunning little chap! Hope you settle in well and have fun with your new girlfriend.

He is really sweet, Initially a bit shy, but I have been in and out quite a few times and he is coming to say hello at the front of his hutch,so I think he will definatly be the cheeky character I wanted.I can just tell.
He is tucked up in his bed now till morning. Guess whose getting up early???????

Think Tilly and Milo got a wiff of eachother too, they had noses in the air.
Will put them in the runs tomorrow next to eachother.

lol well he was for the first hour,kept hiding when I went out, but after that bold as brass, which is great, I love cheeky rabbits x

I have put Milo and Tilly side by side in their runs this morning,
Milo is binkying about, pacing up and down,like a crazy boy, and has sprayed a few times too, (dirty boy). His hormone levels haven't dropped yet, and is very interested in Tilly, She is mostly sitting very calmly watching him being crazy, but is also very interested in what he is upto and following him up and down a little too.
I expect I will be watching them for most of the day.

Back