• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Focus Hickory Playhouse

Not sure Jackie, website isn't clear.

I think that it looks really cute and am quite interested myself but I am just a bit worried that it's not very long for bunnies to exercise.

I guess it would be great if they have an attached run that they have all day access to.

Might have to go and have a look tomorrow!:D That seems cheaper than the ones we have been bidding for on ebay!

http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/invt/52503

I have one - though I'm waiting for a spell of good weather so I can build and customise it.

I collected mine, but it was available for delivery. I think you can only order in store, and delivery costs depend on distance from the chosen store.

Yup I have one with an attached 6x4 run. Looks a bit shabby in these pics as I need to tidy up the roof felt but it's great. I put a mesh door on the inside which makes the left front corner difficult to clean without actually getting inside the playhouse :)rolleyes:) but it's ace. I didn't even know focus was still doing them. Unfolrtunately the focus near me has closed down now.

bunnyhouse.jpg

bunhouseinside.jpg

:D

I've got one similar to that but a bit bigger. I do find it a bit of a sqeeze getting in and out of it though, mind you I have put a hutch and a radiator in mine!

I got mine off eBay for £50, but then you have the trouble of dismantling it and getting a van to bring it home.

Mine was from Argos and it was £219 and they delivered it for you (mine came in 2 days)

The buns love it and its 5ft x 5ft!

These pics are just as we finnished putting up:
DSC00229.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

Please excuse the messy garden (its all tidy now:roll:):lol:

This is mine so easy to clean lino floor just sweep and wipe

P4060103.jpg

In this one you can see boomer and sparrow sunbathing on the shelf

P4050100.jpg

That is beautiful,i love the colours,can i ask did you have it delivered?My local focus is about 30 miles away and it says on the internet,in store only,so i assume i have to go into the store and pay then they order it,is that right and then it is delivered in 28 days?????
:D:D

i find mine really easy to clean out, i did put lino tiles down which helps as i didn't want wee soaking through the wood.

Ring and ask the store if they can deliever and how much, is there anyway you can borrow a van off someone, i do know 3 of the panels don't fit it a car. we got most of it home with the back seats down but then had to borrow a van for the last 3 bits!

i think 4 x 4 base and 5ft hieght.They also have one in the wilkinsons cataloge the same size but it has more windows and a daisy on the door:D

Last edited:
Back