• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smirnoff

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Just a picture I took earlier, she was watching after her bunny friend Buu like she always does when Buu is playing in the garden :love:

DSC08897.jpg

Ready to chase away any other cats that might come into the garden and try to get at her bunnies :lol:

Thank you guys, she is a lovely girl :) I will have to get a video of her chasing other cats away from Buu its so cute :lol:

She's an absolute beauty :love::love:

Hope you don't mind me asking, but does her collar have a breakaway clasp as well as a buckle? Those buckle type collars without a separate breakaway clasp can be absolute death traps to cats as if they get it stuck on something they can't get free and end up getting hanged :cry: Horrible topic I know but sadly it happens quite frequently so I just thought I'd check!

:wave:

Yep same colour as Buu and Beau :) Ive mentioned on here before that Buu wasa bunny I brought for my sister :oops: and when she moved out two weeks later she left Buu with me :) Well Emma had been going on about a year that she wanted a bunny and when we brought Buu the reason we had picked her was that she was the same colour as Smirnoff :oops: Picking Beau at the rescue had nothing to do with his colour though I just fell in love with him :lol:

I will get some pics of Hunter this week, he is so hard to get clear pictures of with his colour :lol: Here are some pics I posted of him earlier this week with Smirnoff though

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=121455

Hope you don't mind me asking, but does her collar have a breakaway clasp as well as a buckle? Those buckle type collars without a separate breakaway clasp can be absolute death traps to cats as if they get it stuck on something they can't get free and end up getting hanged Horrible topic I know but sadly it happens quite frequently so I just thought I'd check!

Of course I dont mind hun, we are all members of this forum because we care about animals :) Its not something I had thought about so I am glad you mentioned it :oops: Just checked and no it doesnt so I will get her a new one tomorrow. I feel awful actually now and have taken it off :oops: Smirnoff is a very lazy cat her day is pretty much sleeping on my bed and coming out to watch me and the buns so luckily we havent had anything like that happen as she is only outside with me, but we will be putting a collar on Hunter once he is neutered and he does play alot so thanks hun :)

Back